About the Client
The American Marketing Association Las Vegas Chapter is a premier, local marketing groups. Their luncheons, long held at Fleming’s in Town Square, are well known for being informative, educational and excellent networking events. They cover every aspect of marketing and public relations in their luncheons but their best known event each year is their Superbowl ad roundup.
We are proud sponsors of the American Marketing Association’s Las Vegas chapter. We are proud to work with this great team. The Board is carrying on the great traditions of the chapter dating back to its founding in 1979.
About the Work
This is our second version of the AMA Las Vegas website.
Each local chapter of the AMA has a website. We surveyed these sites with the goal of designing and creating the best AMA site in the country. We believe we’ve succeeded. The site has the following features:
- Full events calendar
- Ticketing – For the first time, event tickets are fulfilled through the chapter website. We provide pre-sale discounted tickets, member and non-member tickets and optional raffle tickets that benefit the chapter’s UNLV scholarship fund.
- Jobs board
- Board page featuring all board members
- Custom Sponsor Profiles – a social media-like profile for each sponsor with banners, social links, sponsor representatives and a Twitter feed
- The Merch Store – eCommerce store with custom products
- Integration with a third party dropshipper for custom t-shirts, mugs, bags and more. The Team can create any design and feature it in The Merch Store.
If you want to know more about marketing or just want a great networking opportunity, check out the AMA Las Vegas.